STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Hydratec currently has opportunities for permanent, enthusiastic and reliable Lift Engineers to join the teams that work from our Heywood or Yateley based offices.
We are looking for individuals with previous lift engineering experience that have the ability to install, repair, upgrade and test a range of different hydraulic lifts with minimum supervision, as well as undertaking site surveys and subsequent reports.
We work as subcontractors, so when on-site you will be responsible for adhering to our clients and Hydratec’s safety and presentation standards.
You will have/be:
- NVQ3 level qualification as a minimum
- Experienced in maintenance and repair of hydraulic passenger and goods lifts covering a wide range of manufacturers products
- Occasionally required to participate in out-of-hours work (paid overtime)
- A full clean driving license
- Entitled to work in the EEA (European Economic Area)
- Potential of an immediate start
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking repairs on a range of hydraulic lifts
- Undertaking the replacement of worn or failed components
- Assisting with, or undertaking work relating to upgrades and modernisation
- Undertaking site surveys and subsequent reports
- Adhere at all times to Hydratec’s safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Line Manager in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Accurate completion of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Work in a tidy and organised manor
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime by agreement
- Hydratec provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 24 days + public/bank holiday days during a complete holiday year
- Unbranded workwear and PPE equipment provided
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile phone and/or tablet
Hydratec Lifts Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes age, sex, origin and disability. We value our staff and have a culture of continuous improvement and training.