A pedigree to be proud of
Year on year since 1993, Hydratec has built a reputation for consistently delivering an unparalleled level of support to businesses in the lift industry requiring an experienced third party contractor to undertake maintenance, repairs and modernisations on hydraulic lifts.
Hydratec has no allegiance to any one manufacturer but even so have close relationships with all, so when undertaking consultancy work or simply straightforward advice, we offer independent, impartial support that’s always in your and your customer’s best interests.
Our specialist lift services include: design, installation, maintenance, repair, refurbishment, maintenance, and upgrades of hydraulic lifts. We also provided a consultative and advisory service to help with project specification and hydraulic technology.
- Trading successfully since 1993
- Offices in Hampshire
- ISO 9001 2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 45001 accredited company
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- All engineers fully trained as First Aiders
- Fully qualified engineers
- CSCS accredited employees for construction site projects
- OTIS approved sub-contractors
- Full members of LEIA
- Licenced spacial waste carriers