STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We have a great opportunity for people looking for a career in lift engineering.
Hydratec are an established, specialist hydraulic lift and repair company with two offices in Heywood just north of Manchester, and our head office in Yateley, near Farnborough Hampshire.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for new members to join our team as trainee lift engineers. This opportunity gives you the chance to train to become a qualified lift engineer with a great future ahead of you.
- Working on hydraulic/traction lift systems to include repairs, maintenance, modernisations, fault finding, SaFED testing, valve changes, troubleshooting and site surveying
- Sharing driving with engineer/mate (use of Company Van)
- Keeping van stocked with appropriate spares
- Sending in properly completed timesheets with relative paperwork on a weekly basis
- Completing all paperwork on the PDA when asked to deputise by Engineer and sending into office
- Ensuring all company tools and equipment issued for Health and Safety is kept in a clean and serviceable state, and regularly tested, when necessary
- Learn on the job and complete training courses on an ongoing basis